Wall coat rack made from reclaimed Sonoma County wine barrel staves with old wood golf club heads as hooks. A perfect blend of golf, rustic, and wine culture. Great for indoor or outdoors.
The barrel stave (usually French Oak) wood is lightly sanded to remove rough edges. Gold club heads are lightly cleaned to remove harsh imperfections or burs, but the patina is left on the piece and the club head is sealed to ensure no staining. Imperfections are worked into the design to take advantage of the history of the metal, wood, and equipment. Some pieces are lightly stained to add contrast and artistic elements. It has been sealed with a clear gloss finish to protect it and allow for easy cleaning.
• 4 wood club heads as hooks - Usually driver, 3 wood, 5 wood, or 7 wood. Club heads are approximately 6" long
• Some barrel staves will have the bung. These can be left with the cork intact (see primary photo for example), or can be removed to leave an empty space. Your choice.
• About 32-36" wide and 4" inches tall at it's tallest (in the center). Height will stay approximately the same, length will vary slightly due to the nature of the wood.
• Staves bow outward naturally after months and years as part of a barrel, so the piece arches out and "floats" away from the wall in the center.
• Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
• Everything is sealed for a bright look and long-lasting finish
***Interested in custom builds? Contact me!***
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information