Wall coat rack made from reclaimed Sonoma County wine barrel staves with old railroad tie spikes as hooks. A perfect blend of country, rustic, and urban wine culture. Great for indoor or outdoors.
The barrel stave (usually French Oak) wood is lightly sanded to remove rough edges. Railroad spikes are lightly sanded to remove rust, but the patina is left on the piece and the spike is sealed to ensure no staining. Imperfections are worked into the design to take advantage of the history of the metal and wood. Some pieces are lightly stained to add contrast and artistic elements. It has been sealed with a clear gloss finish to protect it and allow for easy cleaning.
• 3-5 railroad spikes as hooks
• About 32-36" wide and 4" inches tall at it's tallest (in the center). Height will stay approximately the same, length will vary slightly due to the nature of the wood.
• Staves bow outward naturally after months and years as part of a barrel, so the piece arches out and "floats" away from the wall in the center.
• Pre-drilled mounting holes for easy installation
• Gloss polyurethane for a bright look and long-lasting finish
***Interested in custom builds? Contact me!***
I'll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but can't guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
Request a cancellation within: 24 hours of purchase
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
I will only use your shipping and billing address, and contact information